Taking a few commissions on to subsidize the costs of my medical care right now, I go privately because the public system is appalling so that means coming up with appointment and medication costs every fortnight. I currently have a psychiatrist appointment on the 20th August to talk about my failed job recently as even though it was short-lived it was very mentally scarring :c
I /do/ have a bit of fursuit work to do on the Beast as he is being shipped tomorrow hopefully, as well as Creepywolf having some minor dentistry before being shipped tomorrow!
* = First batch (ASAP)
** = Second batch (COMPLETED)
*** = Requests/freebies (August 13th-18th)
# = Third batch (August 18th-23rd)
Commissions for the next month will be done between 1pm - 9pm NZST as I correct my sleeping schedule from working night shift.
- Tenino ~ Couple -- details in FB PM (Due 14th August, Approved) (paid)
- Bytorcus ~ Brother Tiger AC/DC & Anthro fullbody* (paid)
- Cheetor ~ Bust Badge* (paid)
- Rie-mail ~ Bust Badge* (paid)
- Josh ~ Pony Onesie* (paid) (finish arms!)
GALAXY SMOKERS SERIES:
<<< Examples: X X X X X >>>
WORK TO BE DONE BY:
- Jasmine Husky*** (FA notes, standard anthro fullbody) [REQUEST]
- Vamero's Dobermann*** (Green)
- Jeremy*** (Purple)
- Elicia Tuzzolo*** (Purple OR Green)
- Kitty Sama*** (Pink)
- Nefas*** (Green)
Terms of Service:
1. I will now be working on a policy for my SECOND batch and onwards of commissions that if I do not finish the art within the given deadline, I will refund you in full and you will still get your art with a new given deadline. This works on the standard that it is reasonable/feasible to do so.
2. Please note that I live in an area that is prone to earthquakes. By no means am I excusing lack of contact on this, but if for any reason I lose power, find myself in a situation to be unable to complete your commission by the given deadline due to this particular problem I will update you ASAP with GEONET evidence. (Prompted after a small quake 4/8/14).
3. Contact can be made for commissions via myself or morgantheseer who will then advise me. Commissions must be paid before starting. WIPs may be requested at the sketch/lineart/flatcolour stages. Currently livestreaming artwork is unavailable. Payment must be made in USD/AUD through Paypal, or local NZ customers may access bank transfers in NZD. Once paid your deadline will be given, at this stage please advise what stages you would like to see WIPs if any, and any specifics you would like done in particular.
4. I can work on images/non reference sheet images regarding your character so long as they are not too difficult to understand. Text based commissions will be denied, sorry in advance.
5. If contacted and deadline is not made, please advise your paypal/bank transfer details and your name so we can locate your payment and issue a refund. Refunds will be discussed at this point should it come to it. Please be advised that refunds can take up to a week to process and will be done through morgantheseer.
I am OPEN for limited third batch galaxy smoking series commissions ONLY. To be completed by 23rd August. Current batches will be done before then. Sorry guys, first batch has been waiting and I want to get them out ASAP.
[b]Because i've been asked: NO I do not take fursuit commissions. Any suits I sell have their makers listed, any suits I sell that are my own come as pre-made only unless I give an option for custom feet-paws/bodysuit for the winner. That is the only case where you'll get custom made parts from me.
A majority of funding goes to necessary medical treatment regarding my transition, top surgery savings, medical debt, and endometriosis treatment.[/b]
Fortnightly medical costs (majority public funded, next due August 27th): $0/$20
Private Surgeon chest pre-op appointment (no public funding available, September 15th): $60/$205
Endometriosis treatment quarterly (Trial treatment, next due November 12th): $0/$30
Medical debt (ongoing): $80/$800
Vet debt (Buckets medical costs): $130/$522
FA ad: $0/20 (To be done for the month of September or October)